Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Torsion Information Security Limited, company number 09949449, and with our registered address at Ground Floor Front Flat, 61 Belsize Park Gardens, London, NW3 4JN, United Kingdom (Torsion).
- How to contact us. You can contact us via your account or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Using our site (www.torsionis.com)
- Your use of our website is subject to the following rules. Separate additional terms apply in relation to any use of the Torsion services (please see 3 below)
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, services and our business priorities.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and any user-generated content is not approved by us.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- The “Torsion” name and logo are our trade marks and you are not permitted to use them without our prior written approval.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
Torsion Subscription Services
- Subscriptions for the Torsion services are governed by our General Terms, supplemented by the Subscription Information Order Form (Order Form) agreed between Torsion and each customer (Customer). The General Terms are available upon request.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- The information on this website is directed only at persons or entities in any jurisdiction or country where such access to information contained on this Website and use of such information is not contrary to local law or regulation. It is your sole responsibility to be aware of and to observe all laws and regulations applicable to you in your country of residence and in any other country the laws of which are capable of affecting you.
- The agreement between Torsion and you relating to your access to and use of the website is subject to English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.