Torsion is looking to recruit a focussed and ambitious backend .NET engineer to play a pivotal role with innovating the shape and future direction of our award-winning product solution. You will be part of a small engineering team who is tasked with meeting the demanding growth needs of the business as we integrate with more cloud and on-premise information systems.
You are an experienced C# developer who has worked on enterprise class products and has that inquisitive mind combined with an entrepreneurial vision and wants something more. You thrive on challenges and would love to be part of building something new that is changing the “old way” of doing things. This is a unique opportunity to join a small engineering team who prides itself on a flat culture of shared responsibility, innovation and desire to exceed customer expectations.
As our Back-End .NET Engineer you will have the opportunity to benefit from:
- A strong culture of flexible and remote working, with core hours in the development team of 10:30am to 3:00pm
- A supportive and relaxed team environment
- Generous share options scheme
- Opportunities to attend Microsoft events, with a general encouragement to both learn and network
- Regular meetups to encourage cross-team working and socialising
- A budget to choose your company laptop
The Back-End .NET Engineer will have the following technical qualities:
- Strong enterprise experience in C# (.NET Framework 4.6)
- Strong knowledge of Entity Framework and T-SQL
- Experience in the use of third-party APIs within .NET at scale; with Azure DevOps, both for source control and CI; and in the use and administration of Microsoft Azure (including but not limited to VMSS, Azure SQL, App Services and Azure Redis)
The following is not essential but is advantageous to your application:
- Experience with .NET Core
- Proficiency in developing against OAuth protected resources
- Theoretical or working knowledge of data science and machine learning concepts
- Knowledge of developing against Office 365 and SharePoint
- Familiarity of performance analysis/tuning tools such as JetBrains dotTrace
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please email email@example.com to find out more.